n. The practice of drilling a hole in the skull as a physical, mental, or spiritual treatment.
Trepanation is the first album composition by the industrial metal band American Head Charge, released independently by the group on July 18, 1999.
Trepanation/Trepanning may refer to:
- Trepanning, a form of surgery in which a hole is bored into the skull
- Trepanning (manufacturing), a type of drilling designed for large holes in metal and rock workpieces
- Trepanation (album), the first American Head Charge album
- Trepanation, a technique used by bomb disposal units
Trepanation could also mean the use of a Trepan, which may refer to:
- Trepan (drill bit), a type of industrial drill bit commonly used to bore large holes in metal and rock
- Trepan, a rock-boring tool used for sinking mine shafts
Usage examples of "trepanation".
Trepanation would have been a good idea for the normally pre scribed purposes.