n. (initialismtoilet paper) n. the head vb. To toilet paper; to throw toilet paper in rolls over a structure, so the structure becomes draped with it.
__NOTOC__ TP may refer to:
- TAP Air Portugal IATA code
- Target practice
- Teleportation, in virtual reality language on systems such as Second Life
- Toilet paper
- Toilet papering, the act of throwing toilet paper over large objects (trees, cars, houses)
- Tp and tP, tonic parallel in music theory
- Triple play, a fielding play in baseball
- Tense phrase, in linguistics
- Trouser press
TP is the debut album by NBA star, Tony Parker. The album was released in 2007 for Music One and was recorded only in the French language.
TP is the fourth album by R&B singer Teddy Pendergrass. It reached No. 14 on the US pop albums chart and No. 3 on the US R&B albums chart. It spawned the top ten singles, "Can't We Try", which was also featured in the soundtrack to the film Roadie, and " Love T.K.O.". It's also his only album while at Philadelphia International Records without any input from label founders Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff.