Tott is a surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Åke Henriksson Tott or Achatius Tott (1598–1640), Swedish soldier and politician
- Bridget Tott or Birgitte Thott (1610–1662), Danish translator, writer and feminist
- Brita Tott (fl. 1498), Danish and Swedish noble, landowner, royal county administrator, spy and forger
- Clara Tott (1440–1520), court singer
- Clas Åkesson Tott (c. 1530 – 1590), military field marshal and member of the Privy Council of Sweden
- Erik Axelsson Tott (c. 1419 – 1481), Dano-Swedish statesman and regent of Sweden
- François Baron de Tott (1733–1793), aristocrat
- Hanne Tott (1771–1826), Danish circus artist and circus manager
- Ingeborg Tott (1440s–1507), Swedish noble, the consort of Sten Sture the elder
Usage examples of "tott".
Tott claimed afterward that Furber filled a chair like a leaky bag of potatoes.
Furber as a drape, Mat a lamp, Tott a shriek, Furber both frogs, Orcutt their leaps .
I had a good deal of conversation during the review with Count Tott, brother of the nobleman who was employed at Constantinople, and known as Baron Tott.