Topçu (also, Topchi, Topchu, and Torchu) is the lezgi village and municipality in the Ismailli Rayon of Azerbaijan. It has a population of 1,431.
Topçu may refer to:
- Canan Topçu (born 1965), Turkish-German female writer
- Ebru Topçu (born 1996), Turkish female footballer
- Mutlu Topçu (born 1970), former Turkish footballer
- Yalçın Topçu (born 1957), Turkish politician.
- Yaşar Topçu (born 1941), Turkish politician and former government minister
Topçu is a village and municipality in the Ismailli Rayon of Azerbaijan.
Topçu may also refer to:
- Topçu, Tarsus, a village in Tarsus district of Mersin Province, Turkey