Tonna may refer to:
- Tonna, Antenna, a French antenna manufacturer, famous of manufacturing radioamateur antennas.
- Tonna, Neath, a village in Wales, part of the county borough Neath Port Talbot
- Tonna, Germany, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Tonna (gastropod), a genus of marine snails
- An alternative spelling for the Japanese poet Ton'a
Usage examples of "tonna".
In his second reign, when he is painted almost as a monster, Rienzi travea una ventresca tonna trionfale, a modo de uno Abbate Asiano, or Asinino, (l.