Crossword clues for toler
Toler is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Burl Toler, former American football official
- Dan Toler (1948–2013), American guitarist
- E. M. Toler (1874-1954), American physician, coroner, and state senator
- Penny Toler (born 1966), Women's National Basketball Association player
- Lynn Toler, television personality
- Sidney Toler (1874–1947), actor and writer
- William Pinkney Toler (1826–1899), American artist
Usage examples of "toler".
That wasn't surprising—they'd known Toler was pretty much of a backwater—but it didn't augur well for a good price on the thrusters.
Slade had been concerned that the hundreds of outlaws would overwhelm Toler with consequent disaster, but the cribs and dives were in adequate supply.
After contact, the Toler colony needed further human contacts to survive.
On Toler, the minds that stayed behind in blissful comfort were those with a particular sharpness of focus which fused best with the structure of the sorm.
In the confusion of the last hour on Toler, the others were stumbling back to the ship or aiding the sorm's victims to do so.
That wasn't surprisingthey'd known Toler was pretty much of a backwaterbut it didn't augur well for a good price on the thrusters.
She returned to the kitchen, talked to Serena Toler, watched the kids play, and all the while she remembered Dash’s kiss.
Elizabeth sat hollow-eyed and quiet in the study as Dash and Mike Toler faced her.
When he brought Joseph Toler as husband for one of Anyanwu's daughters, the young man changed the group more by refusing to do work of any kind.