Tofa may refer to:
- Tofa language, a Turkic language spoken in Russia's Irkutsk Oblast
- Bashir Tofa, a Nigerian politician.
- TOFA, Tall oil fatty acids
- Tofa, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Kano State
- Tofa (Poetic Edda), the wife of Angantyr and mother of Hervor in the Poetic Edda
- TOFA (TOys FActory), Czechoslovak toy company based in Semily
Tofa (Poetic Edda)
Tófa (Tófu) is the wife of Angantyr and mother of Hervor in Norse Mythology. She is mentioned in Hervararkviða, a poem from the Poetic Edda, part of the Tyrfing Cycle of Old Norse legends.