Todorović ( Serbian Cyrillic: Тодоровић) is a Serbian surname derived from a masculine given name Todor. It may refer to:
- Marko Todorović (June 2, 1929 – August 29, 2000), a Bosnian Serb actor.
- Bora Todorović (born November 5, 1930), a Serbian actor.
- Dragan Todorović (politician) (born January 25, 1953), a Serbian politician.
- Nebojša Todorović (born September 2, 1957), a Serbian musicologist and university professor.
- Dragan Todorović (born September 1958), a Serbian writer.
- Srđan Todorović (born March 28, 1965), a Serbian actor.
- Damir Todorović (born June 20, 1973 and died October 15, 2014) Serbian actor and theatre director.
- Rade Todorović (born May 21, 1974), a retired Serbian soccer player.
- Nenad Todorović (born May 26, 1982), a Serbian soccer player.
- Marko Todorović (swimmer) (born July 17, 1989), A Swiss swimmer and water polo player.
- Zorana Todorović (born December 30, 1989), a Serbian basketball player.