Crossword clues for tng
TNG may refer to:
- Star Trek: The Next Generation, an American science fiction television series and part of the Star Trek franchise
- Degrassi: The Next Generation, a Canadian teen drama television series set in the Degrassi universe
- The Newlywed Game, an American television game show
- Samba TNG, a fork of the Samba networking protocol
- Speed Racer: The Next Generation, an American animated television series based on the classic Japanese Speed Racer franchise
- Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport (IATA code: TNG), an airport serving Tangier
- Territory of New Guinea, a League of Nations Trust Territory in New Guinea from 1920-1949
- Telescopio Nazionale Galileo, a 3.58m Italian telescope located on the island of San Miguel de La Palma
- The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding, a genealogy software
- TN'G, a motor scooter brand of CMSI
- Touch 'n Go, smart card used by Malaysian toll expressway and highway operators
- Trans–New Guinea languages, an extensive family of Papuan languages spoken in New Guinea and neighboring islands
- Transitional National Government, interim government of Somalia from 2000–2004
- Nitroglycerin, also known as trinitroglycerin
Usage examples of "tng".
Reader response to the Gorkon and its crew (made up of both original characters and past TNG and DS9 guest stars) was outstanding, so I was given the go-ahead to use them again in this duology and continue their stories forward (look for the first two books in the Star Trek: I.
His other Star Trek work ranges from the Star Trek The Next Generation novel Diplomatic Implausibility to the Star Trek Deep Space Nine novel Demons of Air and Darkness to the TNG comic book Perchance to Dream to the DS9 novella Horn and Ivory.
Their ideas went unproduced, but they were good enough to get both women spots as Writers' Guild interns, one on TNG, and one on its newly developed sibling.