TLP refers to:
- TLP (band), reaggea band
- Tactical Leadership Programme, a military training unit situated in Albacete, Spain.
- Traded Life Policies, the trading, largely in Britain, of second-hand life assurance.
- Tanzania Labour Party, a political party in Tanzania
- Tension-leg platform, one type of offshore platform.
- Tistega lepega popoldneva, a Slovenian TV show
- Third Launch Pad at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, India.
- Thread level parallelism
- Thermal laser printer
- Traffic Light Protocol, a designation system for classifying sensitive information by US-CERT
- Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, the only book-length work published by Austrian philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein in his lifetime.
- Transaction Layer Packet in the PCI Express specification
- Transient lunar phenomenon, rare illumination event on the Lunar surface.
- Transmission level point, telecommunications signal test point.
- Transmission line pulse, characterisation of Electro-Static Devices
- The Translinear Principle, a circuits concept that uses an exponential current-voltage relationship in a circuit element
- Transaction Log Processor, a server-side program that parses server logs for relevant transactions for recording into a second system
- Telefones de Lisboa e Porto, a former telecom which its successor is Portugal Telecom.
- Tastelikepizza, Dutch weblog,