Tinc or TINC may refer to:
- Tinc (band), a Japanese rock band
- Tinc (protocol), a protocol for virtual private networking
- Tinc (retail), UK store chain
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy, a Swedish rock band
- Tech Incuator, a business acceleration program offered by Innovation Norway in Silicon Valley
- " There Is No Cabal", a standard semi-conspiracy-theoretical comment used on Usenet
- tinc, short for tincture, an alcoholic extract used in medicine
- TiNC, a "grey, anthracite, black," form of film material produced by Micromy
- the word tinc meaning "I have" in the Catalan language
Tinc (テインク in Katakana) was a visual kei rock band from Tokyo, Japan. Previously known as Shelly Trip Realize, the band formed on February 14, 2003 and were signed to the independent label Kreis Sequence Factory shortly after. Shelly Trip Realize left Kreis on October 17, 2006 and the band changed its name to Tinc on December 10, 2006. Tinc disbanded on April 20, 2008.
Tinc is a British stationery and gadgets store chain with 25 branches, mostly in the south of England.
They opened their first shop in Bath in April 2011, and their head office is in Bowerhill, Melksham, Wiltshire.
In 2013, they were awarded product business of the year at the 2013 Startups Awards.
In April 2015, they opened in Cheltenham. In June 2015, Tinc bought seven stores from rival stationery retailer Blott which went into administration in April.