Crossword clues for tina
- '90s "New Yorker" editor Brown
- ''I, ___,'' rock autobiography
- Yothers of 'Family Ties'
- WNBA All-Star Thompson
- Weymouth who played bass for Talking Heads
- TV's funny Fey
- Turner, the Queen of Rock 'n' Roll
- Turner, the entertainer
- Turner with numbers
- Turner who sang "Let's Stay Together"
- Turner who sang "I Can't Stand the Rain"
- Turner who recently relinquished her U.S. citizenship
- Turner who covered Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love"
- Turner played by Angela Bassett
- Turner on turntables
- Turner on the radio
- Turner on a record
- Turner of Tennessee
- Tony's bride, in a popular theater event
- The Daily Beast founder Brown
- Talking Heads bass player Weymouth
- Talking doll in a famous "Twilight Zone" episode
- Soul singer Turner
- Songstress Turner
- Sister of Frank Jr
- Singer Yothers of TV's "Family Ties"
- Sinatra or Turner
- She's Liz on "30 Rock"
- She was "30 Rock"'s Liz
- She sang "It's Only Rock 'n' Roll" at Live Aid with Mick
- She left Ike
- She famously spoofed Sarah
- She asked, "What's love got to do with it?"
- Sarah's spoofer, during the 2008 election campaign
- Sarah's portrayer, on "SNL"
- Sarah's portrayer on "SNL"
- Sang "It's Only Rock and Roll" at Live Aid w/Mick
- S Club singer Barrett
- Rockin' Turner
- Rock-and-roll singer Turner
- Rock star Turner
- Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Turner
- Rachel's rival on "Glee"
- Publisher Brown
- Pop singer Turner
- Perry Como's "-- Marie"
- Noted Sarah double
- Nine-Emmy winner Fey
- Napoleon Dynamite's llama in "Napoleon Dynamite"
- Name on the cover of "Bossypants"
- Name on Rolling Stone's "Immortals" list
- Music's ____Turner
- Ms Turner
- Mother of Solange and Beyonce
- Mel's "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" co-star
- Magazine editor Brown
- Mag editor Brown
- Louise's sister on "Bob's Burgers"
- Louise on an island?
- Louise from N.Y
- Liz portrayer on "30 Rock"
- Kin to Kristy
- Jenna Ushkowitz's character on "Glee"
- Ike Turners gal
- Hoops legend Thompson
- Golden Globes cohost Fey
- Ginger's portrayer on "Gilligan's Island"
- Ginger portrayer ("Gilligan's Island")
- Ginger portrayer (''Gilligan's Island'')
- Ginger on "Gilligan's Island"
- Ginger on ''Gilligan's Island''
- Frank Sinatra's daughter
- Former "Weekend Update" anchor Fey
- Former "SNL" regular Fey
- Fey with many Emmys
- Fey whose "Mean Girls" musical will debut on Broadway in 2018
- Fey who's pretty much the best (I didn't see "Sisters")
- Fey who lampooned Palin
- Fey who did a spot-on Sarah Palin impression
- Fey who created and starred in "30 Rock"
- Fey who created "30 Rock"
- Fey once of "SNL"
- Fey of comedy
- Fey of "SNL"
- Fey of "Sisters"
- Fey of "Muppets Most Wanted"
- Fey of "Megamind"
- Fey of 'Mean Girls'
- Fey in American Express ads
- Fashion designer Knowles, mother of Beyoncé
- Emmy winner Fey
- Eight-time Grammy winner Turner
- Daughter on Fox's "Bob's Burgers"
- Comedy's Fey
- Comedian Fey who created "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"
- Comedian Fey who cohosted the Golden Globe Awards three times
- Comedian Fey
- Christie alternative
- Canadian elephant in the news
- Brown or Turner
- Brown of the Daily Beast
- Brown of Talk
- Brown of editing renown
- Brown from the "Beast"
- Brown of The New Yorker
- Bob's oldest daughter on "Bob's Burgers"
- Barrett of S Club 7
- Amy's Weekend Update partner
- Amy's three-time Golden Globes co-host
- Amy's sometime co-host
- Amy's Golden Globes co-host on three occasions
- Amy's four-time Golden Globes co-host
- Amy's cohost for the 2013 and 2014 Golden Globe Awards
- Amy's "Weekend Update" co-anchor
- Amy's "Sisters" co-star
- Alternative to Chrissie
- Alec's former co-star
- Alec's "30 Rock" colleague
- 2019 Broadway jukebox musical
- 2016 Emmy winner Fey
- 2008 compilation album that includes "GoldenEye"
- 2008 compilation album that included "Acid Queen" and "Proud Mary"
- 007 theme song singer after Gladys
- "Wine Country" star Fey
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" star Fey
- "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" creator Fey
- "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" co-creator Fey
- "SNL" partner of Amy
- "Saturday Night Live" alum Fey
- "Queen Sugar" star Lifford
- "Private Dancer" vocalist Turner
- "Private Dancer" Turner
- "Painting Churches" playwright Howe
- "Napoleon Dynamite" actress Majorino
- "Mean Girls" writer/costar Fey
- "Let's Stay Together" singer Turner
- "I, __": pop music autobiography
- "I, ___" (1986 rock autobiography)
- "GoldenEye" singer Turner
- "Glee" character who dated Mike
- "Bossypants" autobiographer Fey
- "Bob's Burgers" sibling
- "30 Rock" creator Fey
- '30 Rock' star Fey
- ''What's Love Got to Do with It'' name
- ''30 Rock'' name
- ____Turner (Rock star)
- _____ Turner (Poor Fool singer)
- Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
- Actress Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
- A Turner or Sinatra
- One of the Sinatras
- Rock's Turner
- Ike's onetime singing partner
- Singer Turner
- The housewife in "Diary of a Mad Housewife"
- Ike's ex
- Turner in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- She played Ginger on "Gilligan's Island"
- "Pride's Crossing" playwright Howe
- Turner who sang "What's Love Got to Do With It"
- Perry Como's "___ Marie"
- Turner or Sinatra
- Brown of Talk magazine
- Playwright Howe
- Model Chow
- ___ Fey of "Saturday Night Live"
- "Waterworld" actress Majorino
- Perry Como hit "___ Marie"
- "Coastal Disturbances" playwright Howe
- Singing partner of 114-Down
- Media honcho Brown
- Yothers of "Family Ties"
- Ike & ___ Turner (1960's-70's duo)
- Editor Brown
- Writer/editor Brown
- A Sinatra
- Turner who sang "I Don't Wanna Fight"
- ___ Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
- ___ Fey of "S.N.L."
- Howe who wrote "Pride's Crossing"
- Brown with a blue pencil
- Turner of records?
- Fey of "30 Rock"
- Funny Fey
- Turner who sang "We Don't Need Another Hero"
- Timeless Turner
- Turner who sang "The Best"
- 2008 greatest hits album that includes the song "Proud Mary"
- Brown of Newsweek/The Daily Beast
- Rock bassist Weymouth
- Ike's partner in 1960s-'70s music
- Brown who wrote "The Diana Chronicles"
- Fashion designer Knowles, mother of BeyoncГ©
- Brown who founded The Daily Beast
- "Glee" girl
- Rocker Weymouth of the Talking Heads
- Daughter on the animated "Bob's Burgers"
- Brown of publishing
- Turner who sang "The Best," 1989
- Girl's name that becomes a contraction when its first and last letters are switched
- Fey or Turner
- Turner or Fey
- Weymouth of Talking Heads
- "Turner who sang "Proud Mary"
- "S.N.L." alum Fey"
- Turner or Louise
- Turner of songdom
- Ike & ___ Turner (1960's-70's duo)
- Sinatra's youngest
- Actress Louise from N.Y.
- Turner of notes
- Chris attachment
- Turner of rock
- Performer Turner
- Louise from N.Y.C
- Louise from N.Y.C.
- Louise or Turner
- Louise of films
- Louise or Sinatra
- Nancy Sinatra's sister
- Miss Louise
- A Turner in detailed colour article
- Girl's nickname
- Girl’s name
- Brown of renown
- "Bossypants" author Fey
- Grammy winner Turner
- Fey of '30 Rock'
- "30 Rock" first name
- Frank's daughter
- "Bob's Burgers" daughter
- Singer ____ Turner
- Fey of TV
- Turner of music
- Songstress ____ Turner
- Rocker Turner
- Rocker ____ Turner
- Liz on "30 Rock"
- "What's Love Got to Do With It" singer Turner
- Vocalist ____ Turner
- Tuneful Turner
- Fey who wrote "Bossypants"
- Fey of "Baby Mama"
- She plays Liz on "30 Rock"
- Legendary Turner
- Actress Fey of "30 Rock"
- "Proud Mary" singer Turner
- "Bossypants" writer Fey
- Turner on stage
- Talking Heads bassist Weymouth
- Rocking Turner
- Louise or Yothers
- Fey of "Mean Girls"
- Energetic entertainer Turner
- Alec's sitcom co-star
- Alec's "30 Rock" costar
- "The Diana Chronicles" author Brown
- "Bossypants" memoirist Fey
- "Admission" star Fey
- "30 Rock" star Fey
- TV's Fey
- Turner with eight Grammys
- Turner portrayed by Angela Bassett
- Turner on playlists
- Turner on a turntable
- Turner of tunes
- Tom Tom Club's Weymouth
- Talking Heads Weymouth
- Singer Yothers of '80s show "Family Ties"
- Rock singer Turner
- R&B singer Turner
- Oldest daughter on "Bob's Burgers"
- Oldest child on "Bob's Burgers"
- Musical Turner
- Louise of ''Gilligan's Island''
- Ike's partner, once
- Ginger portrayer on "Gilligan's Island"
- Ginger portrayer on ''Gilligan's Island''
- Fey who plays a Lemon
- Fey of "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
- Fey of "Saturday Night Live"
- Fey of "Date Night"
- Fey of ''30 Rock''
- Ex of Ike
- Entertainer Turner
- Alec's TV co-star
- Alec's "30 Rock" subordinate
- "Sisters" actress Fey
- "S.N.L." alum Fey
- "Proud Mary" rocker Turner
- "Private Dancer" singer Turner
- "Mean Girls" screenwriter Fey
- "Glee" character who had a fake stutter
- "Gilligan's Island" actress ___ Louise
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
fem. proper name, short for Cristina, etc.
n. (context slang English) The drug methamphetamine hydrochloride (crystal meth)
Housing Units (2000): 81
Land area (2000): 0.346465 sq. miles (0.897339 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.346465 sq. miles (0.897339 sq. km)
FIPS code: 73330
Located within: Missouri (MO), FIPS 29
Location: 39.537717 N, 93.439445 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 64682
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Tina may refer to:
Tina is a common female given name. It originates from Old English Tyne/Tyna/Tina, meaning river. It is also a diminutive for names such as Bettina, Christina, Christine, Martina, Valentina, etc. Its masculine counterpart is Tino. In Finland and Estonia, the name is often written as Tiina.
In the Russian language, Tina is a diminutive of the male first names Aventin and Avgustin and the female first names Aventina and Avgustina.
The name is shared by the following people:
- Tina Ambani, (born 1957), Indian film actress
- Tina Arena (born 1967), Australian singer
- Tina Campbell (born 1974), American singer from the contemporary gospel duo Mary Mary
- Tina Brown, journalist, magazine editor, columnist, talk-show host and author
- Tina Cole, actress in My Three Sons
- Tina Connelly, Canadian track and field athlete
- Tina Cullen, English field hockey forward
- Tina Dayton, American streamer for Twitch.tv and girlfriend of Rooster Teeth's Ray Narvaez Jr
- Tina Dutta, Indian actress
- Tina Fey, American writer and actress
- Tina Weymouth, American bass player Talking Heads
- Tina Harris, American R'n'B singer
- Tina Huang, American actress
- Tina Ivanović, Serbian pop-folk singer
- Tiina Kankaanpää (born 1976), Finnish discus thrower
- Tina Kover, American translator
- Tina Livanos, daughter of the Greek shipping magnate Stavros Livanos
- Tina Louise, actress on Gilligan's Island
- Teena Marie, (1956-2010), American singer
- Tina Maze, (born 1983), Slovenian alpine skier
- Tina McKenzie, (born 1974), Australian wheelchair basketball player
- Tina Peters, German field hockey player
- Tina Poitras, (born 1970), Canadian race walker
- Tina Rättyä, Finnish heptathlete
- Tina Sugandh, singer
- Tina Turner, singer
- Tina Yuzuki, AV Idol
- Tina Yothers, former child star
- Tina Karol, Ukrainian singer
Tina is a genus of moths belonging to the Tortricidae family.
TINA (an acronym for This Is New Africa) is the debut studio album by British singer Fuse ODG, released on 31 October 2014 through 3 Beat Records.
Toolkit for Interactive Network Analysis, more known by its acronym TINA, is a SPICE based electronics design and training software including analog, digital & mixed circuit simulation and PCB design available both installable and cloud-based versions.
TINA Software is a circuit simulation software that helps to the electrical and electronics engineering students to simulate a big or complex circuit on a computer window without actual implementation with the components. This tool is also used for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) designing. One can virtually simulate and see the different parameters such as voltage, current etc. in a simple way by using this software.
Usage examples of "tina".
Belesa bodily to the footwalk, then Tina, and then leaped up after them.
Tina lit another cigarette, inhaled, and blew out another stream of smoke before she went on, faster now to get it over with.
She knew well enough what was being said for she and Tina had discussed it in depth the evening before.
Tina was a fine white Saanen, but her beauty was ravaged by a huge laceration that had pulled the skin down from her shoulder in a long V, exposing the naked smoothness of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus muscles.
Adam Nichols to keep their appointment, he was still wrestling with the question of whether or not he would ever be able to trust Tina again.
Tina and her Nine Battalion would strike south through Offaly, Laois, and Kilkenny.
With no change in her expression, Tina slashed out with the knife edge of her hand and slammed a blow just above his kidney, then slapped him on the face a stinging pop.
No, the dim-witted, stars-in-her-eyes Tina had been a much safer, much smarter move.
He could see Peter, Tina, and Sorge wrapped in discussion over at the monitors, Everett was waiting out of shot with his touch-up kit, and everyone not actually working was gathered to one side, watching.
Purcell was in a panic and blamed the bookkeeper, Tina Bart, which was absurd and unfair.
At 10:30 I went over to the courthouse to do a records check for Tina Bart. I figured it would be a comfort to bury myself in endless mundane paperwork, where the chances of violence and betrayal were reduced to a minimum.
We were set to amscray when Tina Lowry, an old classmate of mine, called, "Richard!
George Bannister and her housekeeper Tina spoke of witnessing, from a kitchen pantry at the rear of the Bannisters' house, a episode involving Jerry Bozer, drunk and disheveled, turning up morning to ring the Hearts' doorbell and to call out piteously for Mrs.
In that moment Al really believed that Tina Martinez-O'Farrell, no matter how ditzy she appeared, really was as smart as her personnel dossier said she was.
Tina felt as if they had talked without pause all evening, speaking with quiet urgency, as if each had a vast quantity of earthshakingly important information that he must pass on to the other before they parted.