As a surname, Thau may refer to:
- Tháu, a Gan romanization of two Chinese surnames: Cao and Tao
Thau may refer to:
- Thau (surname), a Gan romanization of two Chinese surnames: Cao and Tao
- Benny Thau (1898–1983), vice-president of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
- Leon Thau (born 1926), British actor, TV producer and director
- Martin Thau, (1887–1979), Danish gymnast who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics
- Marty Thau (born 1938), American rock 'n' roll entrepreneur and music producer
- Tạ Thu Thâu (1906–1945), Vietnamese Trotskyist
- Eveline Goodman-Thau, first female rabbi in Austria
Usage examples of "thau".
Of all the whole inland route he was opposite the most vulnerable part, this short section where the navigable channel from Aigues Mortes to the Etang de Thau was only divided from the sea by a narrow spit of land.