Thal may refer to:
- Nature Parc Thal, Switzerland, a hiking region between Solothurn and Olten
- Thal, Styria, a town near Graz, Styria, Austria
- Thal, Lower Austria, a town in the Dunkelsteinerwald, Lower Austria, Austria
- Thal Desert, a large sand desert in Punjab, Pakistan
- Thal (Doctor Who), an alien race from the series Doctor Who.''
- Thal, Germany, the birthplace of the composer Johann Ludwig Bach (1677-1731)
- Thal, Raigad, it is south of Mumbai and north of Alibag, not far from neither, closer to the latest, in India.
- Thal, St. Gallen, a town in the Swiss canton of St. Gallen
- Thal Thikana (Rajasthan) in the Kishangarh, Ajmer, India
- Thal (Uttarakhand) in the Pithoragarh, Didihat, India
- Johannes Thal (1542-1583), a German physician and botanist
The Thals are a fictional race of humanoid aliens, originating from the planet Skaro, in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. The species first appeared in the 1963–64 serial The Daleks, and were created by writer Terry Nation.