Crossword clues for tec
- Case studier, slangily
- Clue hunter, informally
- Private eye, slangily
- Sam Spade type
- Sleuth, slangily
- Spade, e.g., for short
- Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone, e.g.
- Sleuth, in slang
- Private investigator, in slang
- Sam Spade, e.g., for short
- Sleuth, in old crime fiction
- 20-Across, e.g., informally
- Private investigator, in old slang
- Classic Bogart role, in slang
- A police officer who investigates crimes
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
1879 in thieves' slang as short for detective (n.); 1934 as short for detective story.
TEC may refer to:
Usage examples of "tec".
Tecs, and forced Navegar into an inconvenient re-engineering of its product line.
Last year's ban on 19 types of assault rifles targeted the Tecs, and forced Navegar into an inconvenient re-engineering of its product line.