TBR, often meaning "to be recorded", may also refer to:
- Tampa Bay Rays, a Major League Baseball team
- Tampa Bay Rowdies, a North American Soccer League team
- TBR, IATA code of Statesboro-Bulloch County Airport
- TBR1 (T-box, brain, 1), a transcription factor protein
- Teenage Bottlerocket, a punk rock band from Laramie, Wyoming
- Tennessee Board of Regents, governing body for all higher education in Tennessee other than the University of Tennessee system
- Tetrabromoethane, a solvent and chemical reagent
- This Beautiful Republic, a Christian rock band from Toledo, Ohio
- Token bucket Regulator, a network data flow regulation algorithm
- Tommy Baldwin Racing, a NASCAR race team
- Torpedo Bomber Reconnaissance
- Tracheobronchial rupture, a type of Tracheobronchial injury
- Tracy Beaker Returns, a 2010 CBBC show
Usage examples of "tbr".
Grangier wandered around the suite, familiar with its furnishings, tbr over the years he had arranged for many of his friends to stay in the hotel.