TASC may refer to:
- Train Automatic Stopping Controller, a train protection system used in Japan
- Leeds Trinity University, university in Leeds, England, from previous name "Trinity and All Saints College"
- Take a Swing at Cancer, a non-profit charity, United States
- TASC FC, a football club in Botswana
- The Alliance for Safe Children, an American non-profit organisation researching child safety in Asia
- Technology and Social Change Centre (TaSC), University of Essex, England
- Think tank for Action on Social Change, a think tank based in Ireland
- The Analytic Sciences Corporation, Inc., or TASC, Inc., a private defense contractor of Chantilly, Virginia, USA,
- Total Absorption Shower Counters, large, modularized NaI(Tl) particle detectors developed at Stanford University in 1976
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC), a high school equivalency exam developed by CTB/McGraw-Hill.
Tasc (Think tank for Action on Social Change) is an Irish left wing think tank. It was established in 2001. Its mission statement describes it as "dedicated to combating Ireland’s high level of economic inequality and ensuring that public policy has equality at its core."
Its work draws on and is supported by an extensive Economists' Network.
It has been associated with members of the Labour Party and Sinn Féin. The Phoenix magazine described the group as "on the left fringes of the Labour Party."