Crossword clues for tal
- "¿Qué ___?" ("How's it going?")
- Latvian grandmaster
- Latvian chess champ of 1960-61
- Latvian chess champ of 1960-'61
- Chess grandmaster Mikhail
- 1960-'61 chess champ Mikhail
- "Qué ___?" (José's "How's it going?")
- "¿Que ___?" ("What's up?" in Mexico)
- "¿Que ___?" ("How's it going?" in Spanish)
- World Chess Champion after Botvinnik
- Valley: Ger
- The only chess player you need to know for solving crosswords
- The Magician from Riga
- Such, in prescriptions
- Soviet chess-master
- Russian chess great
- Red chess champ 1960-61
- Metrical pattern
- Jazz-rock bassist Wilkenfeld
- Jazz bassist Wilkenfeld
- Ira Glass' show, for short
- Indian fiber
- Houston Astros president Smith
- He said "To play for a draw, at any rate with white, is to some degree a crime against chess."
- He said "If playing chess were made illegal by law, I would become an outlaw"
- Ex-chess champ Mikhail or singer Bachman
- European chess master
- Chess player nicknamed "The Magician From Riga"
- Chess master of the '60s
- Chess legend Mikhail
- Chess grandmaster nicknamed "Misha"
- Chess champion who succeeded Botvinnik
- Chess champion of crosswordese
- Chess champion of 1960
- Chess champ: 1960–61
- Botvinnik rival
- Beat Botvinnik at 23
- Application at the barbershop
- 1960s chess master Mikhail
- 1960's chess champ
- 1960-61 world chess champ
- 1960 chess champ
- "Que ___?" (Spanish for "How are you?")
- "Qué ___?" (José's "How goes it?")
- "Qué ___?" ("How are you?": Sp.)
- "¿Que ___?" ("Sup?" in Mexico)
- "¿Qué ___?" ("¿Cómo estás?" alternative)
- '60s chess champ Mikhail
- __ vez: maybe, in Pamplona
- World chess champ, 1960-61
- Chess champ Mikhail
- Chess's Mikhail
- Jazz guitarist Farlow
- Former world chess champion from Russia
- 60's chess champ
- Loser to Botvinnik in 1961
- Jazz guitarist ___ Farlow
- He defeated Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960 world chess champ
- Chess champion of 1960-61
- 1960 chess champion Mikhail
- Youngest world chess champion before Kasparov
- Chess champ before and after Botvinnik
- Chess champion Mikhail
- India's ___ Chess Academy
- He beat Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960's chess champ Mikhail
- 1960's chess master
- 1960-61 world chess champion
- Mikhail of chess fame
- "QuГ© ___?" (JosГ©'s "How's it going?")
- 1960s world chess champion Mikhail ___
- ___ vez (Mexican "maybe")
- Former chess champion Mikhail
- Chess great Mikhail
- Chess champion of the early 1960s
- "QuГ© ___?" ("How are you?": Sp.)
- Former chess champ Mikhail
- Hindu cymbals
- Guitarist Farlow
- Chess champ: 1960-61
- Indian cymbals
- A Russian chess master
- 1960-61 chess champ Mikhail
- Chessmaster Mikhail
- Palm fiber
- Soviet chess expert
- Soviet chess master
- Chess champion: 1960–61
- Such, in Sevilla
- ___ qual (just as they come)
- Top chess player: 1960–61
- "¿Qué ___?"
- Chess master Mikhail
- Singer Bachman
- Russian chessmaster
TAL or Tal may refer to:
Tal is an album by American jazz guitarist Tal Farlow, released in 1956.
Originally released on Norman Granz's Norgran label, it was subsequently released by Verve. It has been reissued by Verve again in 2001 and also on Universal Japan.
Tal Benyerzi (; born 12 December 1989), professionally known by her mononym Tal, is an Israeli-born French singer-songwriter and occasional dancer. She is currently signed to Warner Music France.
Tal is a given name and a surname.
Usage examples of "tal".
Nunca deixei de sentir tal ou qual desvanecimento em que os meus amigos agradassem a todos.
Princess Simoda Tal, in this very palace, by the thrust of an ancipiTal horn.
Tal y Llyn and the slopes of Cader Idris, to find out if this new part of his mind could sense there some further memory of the way he had begun.
Dark vanished forever from Cader Idris, from the valley of the Dysynni, from Tal y Llyn.
El caudillo de la parroquia le da una carta para un tal Azevedo Bandeira, del Uruguay.
To break from a circle of retribution, he plans a dynastic marriage with Simoda Tal, daughter of King Sayren Stund of Oldorando.
But Aoz Roon found his family tyrannical, revolted against it early in life, and established his niche in a distant tower, along with bright sparks of his own age, the mirthful Eline Tal, the lecherous Faralin Ferd, the steady Tanth Ein.
Tal, Tanth Ein, and Faralin Ferd called out to their own women, employing endearments and abuse in equal measure.
He started down the stairs, his great shoulders almost blocking the trap as he descended, with Faralin Ferd and Eline Tal after him.
The feast was in honour of his three new lieutenants, Tanth Ein, Faralin Ferd, and Eline Tal.
Roon appeared with Eline Tal and Faralin Ferd, and claimed one of the other two hoxneys, which was christened Grey.
Ein and Faralin Ferd rode up, closely followed by Aoz Roon and Eline Tal, with Dathka and younger hunters riding behind.
The people in this village know me, for in response to an urgent telegram, which the whole village subscribed to send me, and which was carried by runner to Naini Tal for transmission, I once came hot-foot from Mokameh Ghat, where I was working, to rid them of a man-eating tiger.
He objected strenuously, saying that Tal Hajus often flew into wild fits of passion at the mere thought of the blow I had dealt him, and that if ever he laid his hands upon me I would be subjected to the most horrible tortures.
But, ten minutes after the smiling Lathi Tal had vanished, like a thunderbolt upon the heads of Van Houten and Groot descended the purport of a document which that confidential person must have accidenTally dropped in their shop.