Crossword clues for tagi
Tagi may refer to:
- Tagi, a tribe in Survivor: Borneo
- Tagi, local Samoan name for Gymnosarda unicolor, a species of fish
- Tagi, the Fijian word meaning "To cry". (see Wiktionary entry)
- Tagi in Taukei, Fijian phrase meaning the voice of the Fijian people
- Tagi, abbreviation for the name of the newspaper Tages_Anzeiger in Zurich, Switzerland
- Pita Tagi Cakiverata, Fijian politician.
- Tagi (Ginti mayor), mayor/ruler of 1350 BC Amarna letters city Gintikirmil in Canaan
- Nakhl Taqi - also known as Tagi, a city in Iran
- Taji - also known as Tagi, Iraq
- Tagi Station, a railway station in Japan
- Tagi, a character from the online video series Pure Pwnage
Tagi was the ruler/mayor of ancient Ginti–(Gintikirmil), of the 14th century BC Amarna letters. Tagi's name is a Hurrian hypocoristicon for the word beautiful.
Tagi was the father-in-law of Milkilu, mayor of ancient Gazru-(modern Gezer), (one of three mayors). Tagi was the author of 3 short, but complete Amarna letters, EA 264-66, (EA for 'el Amarna'), and Tagi is also referenced in two other letters. The authored letters are written to the pharaoh of Egypt.