Crossword clues for tae
- ___ Bo (workout system)
- "Inventive" monogram
- Inventor's inits.
- Celebrated inventor's monogram
- Roh ___ Woo, former South Korean president
- Martial arts word meaning "trample" in Korean
- G.E. co-founder
- Menlo Park inits.
- ___ Bo
- Letters of patent?
- Inits. of a noted "Wizard"
- Initials of a noted "Wizard"
- Man doing light work?: Abbr.
- Light bulb inventor's inits.
- Swimming gold medalist Park ___-hwan
- _____ kwon do
- Menio Park monogram
- _____ kwon do (Korean karate)
- _____ kwon do (martial art)
- Inventor's monogram
- Menlo Park initials
- Menlo Park monogram
- ___ kwon do
- ___kwon do
- ___ kwon do (martial art)
- South Korea's Roh ___ Woo
- ___-Bo (exercise system)
- Korea's Roh ___ Woo
- Initials of a noted Wizard
- ___-Bo exercise
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
a Scottish form of to.
Tae may refer to:
- Tae' language, Austronesian language spoken in Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Tae (Korean name)
- Tae, Uthumphon Phisai, tambon (local government unit) of Uthumphon Phisai District, northeastern Thailand
- Tae (rugby union), player on Japan's Panasonic Wild Knights
TAE may refer to:
- TAE (actor), Thai actor in the Chinese-language entertainment industry
- TAE buffer
- TAE connector
- TAE – Trabajos Aéreos y Enlaces, Spanish airline that operated from 1967 to 1981
- Technicien aéronautique d'exploitation
- Transportable Applications Environment
- Tri Alpha Energy, Inc., a company developing fusion power
- IATA code for Daegu International Airport, South Korea
- ISO 639-3 code for the Tariana language, Maipurean language spoken in Amazonas, Brazil
- Tomás Alva Edison School in Mexico City
Tae, also spelled Tai, is a rare Korean family name, a single-syllable masculine Korean given name, and an element used in many two-syllable Korean given names. As a family name, it is written with a hanja meaning "great", while in given names, it may have a variety of meanings depending on the hanja used to write it.
Usage examples of "tae".
The lassies might be scared tae get intae yer bed but they willna tell ye nay.
If ye call settlin’ petty arguments a’tween a bunch of squawkin’ lassies amusin’, then aye, I was amused tae kingdom come.
They claim tae ha’ seen bands of color throughout the black mass and then, as quickly as it appeared, ‘twas gone.
They are willin’ tae give up cattle and crops tae take them off our hands.
Tell him we’ve need of help, fer the cattle are spooked and liable tae run.
Baths will be brought up tae ye and clean gowns as well, since I take it neither of ye has yer chests.
I will decide if ye are tae go back home or no’ when ye are gone from my sight!
That he tries tae push ye away is a good sign tae my thinkin’, for he’s never shown such passion toward a woman afore.
The fact that he dinna take a woman as comely as Lady Maya tae his bed when he so obviously desires her says a lot.
Little is known aboot Elizabeth’s death, but ‘tis been long said that it shook the laird so fiercely that he vowed never tae let himself love a woman.
I want ye tae wear it always that ye might think of me as often as I think of ye.
I will hunt ye down like a dog and bring ye back do ye attempt tae go.
He took with him five of his most loyal men tae steal the lass, but I canna say where they would go if they dinna succeed.
Fer attempting tae steal cattle I would ha’ maimed him, fer attempting tae steal my woman he will be shown no mercy.
Mayhap such words are no’ insulting in the Tampa clan, so ye thought nothing of speaking them tae me.