Crossword clues for tae
- Scotsman's to
- Name that means "have a meal" when spelled backwards
- Menlo Park, N.J., notable
- Inventive monogram?
- GE cofounder
- Fluoroscope inventor's initials
- Billy Blanks workout ___ Bo
- American inventor's monogram
- 'Kwon do' or 'Bo' lead-in
- -- Bo (fitness system)
- ___ kwon do (Korean martial art)
- ___ Bo: fitness system
- ___ Bo (fitness system)
- ___ Bo (fitness system created by Billy Blanks)
- Yang ___ Young (gymnast involved in a scoring controversy at the Athens Olympics)
- Wizard of Menlo Park's initials
- Toe, in Dundee
- To: Scotch
- To: Scot
- To, in Scotland
- To, in Glasgow
- To, in Dundee
- The Wizard of Menlo Park's initials
- Take: Dial
- Start of some martial art names
- Start of a self-defense art
- Scottish preposition
- Sandy's to
- Prolific inventor's initials
- Phonograph inventor's initials
- Monogram of the Wizard of Menlo Park
- Monogram of the inventor of the phonograph
- Martial arts word meaning "kick"
- Literally, "to strike with the foot"
- Letters associated with ticker tape
- Kinetoscope monogram
- Kinetoscope co-inventor's monogram
- It may precede bo or kwan do
- Inventor monogram
- Inventor for whom a N.J. township is named
- Inventive initials
- His first plant was on Manhattan Isl
- Former South Korean president Roh ___ Woo
- Famous inventor's initials
- Electric-pen inv
- Billy Blanks' workout: ___ Bo
- Billy Blanks' ___ Bo
- --- Bo
- -- Bo (exercise system)
- ___-jitsu (martial arts)
- ___-bo (workout)
- ___-bo (gym fad)
- ___-bo (Billy Blanks' exercise)
- ____ kwon do
- ___ kwon do (Korean karate)
- ___ kwan do
- ___ Han Min'guk (South Korea, to natives)
- ___ Bo (workout system that turns 25 in 2017)
- ___ Bo (workout routine)
- ___ Bo (workout method)
- ___ Bo (Billy Blanks's workout routine)
- ___ Bo (Billy Blanks' workout routine)
- ___ Bo (Billy Blanks' exercise system)
- ___ Bo (Billy Blanks' exercise form)
- ___ Bo (Billy Blanks program)
- ___ Bo ('90s exercise fad)
- ___ Bo ('90s exercise craze)
- __ Bo: exercise method
- _____ kwon do (martial art)
- Menio Park monogram
- _____ kwon do (Korean karate)
- Inventor's monogram
- Menlo Park initials
- Menlo Park monogram
- ___ kwon do (martial art)
- ___kwon do
- South Korea's Roh ___ Woo
- ___-Bo (exercise system)
- Korea's Roh ___ Woo
- Initials of a noted Wizard
- ___-Bo exercise
- ___ Bo (workout system)
- "Inventive" monogram
- Inventor's inits.
- Celebrated inventor's monogram
- Roh ___ Woo, former South Korean president
- Martial arts word meaning "trample" in Korean
- G.E. co-founder
- Menlo Park inits.
- ___ Bo (exercise system)
- Letters of patent?
- Inits. of a noted "Wizard"
- Initials of a noted "Wizard"
- Man doing light work?: Abbr.
- Light bulb inventor's inits.
- Swimming gold medalist Park ___-hwan
- Monogram of an inventor
- To, to Sandy
- Light-bulb man's monogram
- ___ Han (Korea)
- Monogram at Menlo Park
- Electric-pen inv.
- Great inventor's monogram
- Inventor's initials
- Res. of Menlo Park
- Mimeograph inventor
- Famed inventor's monogram
- Stock ticker maker's inits.
- Phonograph inventor's monogram
- Roh ___ Woo, President of S. Korea
- Noted inventor's monogram
- Monogram of a Menlo Park man
- To. in Dundee
- Monogram of a great inventor
- Monogram of a famous inventor
- An inventor's monogram
- To, to Burns
- Scottish digit
- Grasp, in Scotland
- R.L.S. contemporary
- Grasp, to Burns
- Man doing light work?: Abbr
- Light bulb inventor's inits
- __ kwon do
- -- kwon do (martial art)
- __ Bo: fitness system
- Inventing initials
- Menlo Park wizard, initially
- Inventor's inits
- Kwon do
- --- kwon do
- Word before bo or kwon do
- Microphone inventor's initials
- Menlo Park inits
- The Wizard of Menlo Park, initially
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
a Scottish form of to.
Tae may refer to:
- Tae' language, Austronesian language spoken in Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Tae (Korean name)
- Tae, Uthumphon Phisai, tambon (local government unit) of Uthumphon Phisai District, northeastern Thailand
- Tae (rugby union), player on Japan's Panasonic Wild Knights
TAE may refer to:
- TAE (actor), Thai actor in the Chinese-language entertainment industry
- TAE buffer
- TAE connector
- TAE – Trabajos Aéreos y Enlaces, Spanish airline that operated from 1967 to 1981
- Technicien aéronautique d'exploitation
- Transportable Applications Environment
- Tri Alpha Energy, Inc., a company developing fusion power
- IATA code for Daegu International Airport, South Korea
- ISO 639-3 code for the Tariana language, Maipurean language spoken in Amazonas, Brazil
- Tomás Alva Edison School in Mexico City
Tae, also spelled Tai, is a rare Korean family name, a single-syllable masculine Korean given name, and an element used in many two-syllable Korean given names. As a family name, it is written with a hanja meaning "great", while in given names, it may have a variety of meanings depending on the hanja used to write it.
Usage examples of "tae".
The lassies might be scared tae get intae yer bed but they willna tell ye nay.
If ye call settlin’ petty arguments a’tween a bunch of squawkin’ lassies amusin’, then aye, I was amused tae kingdom come.
They claim tae ha’ seen bands of color throughout the black mass and then, as quickly as it appeared, ‘twas gone.
They are willin’ tae give up cattle and crops tae take them off our hands.
Tell him we’ve need of help, fer the cattle are spooked and liable tae run.
Baths will be brought up tae ye and clean gowns as well, since I take it neither of ye has yer chests.
I will decide if ye are tae go back home or no’ when ye are gone from my sight!
That he tries tae push ye away is a good sign tae my thinkin’, for he’s never shown such passion toward a woman afore.
The fact that he dinna take a woman as comely as Lady Maya tae his bed when he so obviously desires her says a lot.
Little is known aboot Elizabeth’s death, but ‘tis been long said that it shook the laird so fiercely that he vowed never tae let himself love a woman.
I want ye tae wear it always that ye might think of me as often as I think of ye.
I will hunt ye down like a dog and bring ye back do ye attempt tae go.
He took with him five of his most loyal men tae steal the lass, but I canna say where they would go if they dinna succeed.
Fer attempting tae steal cattle I would ha’ maimed him, fer attempting tae steal my woman he will be shown no mercy.
Mayhap such words are no’ insulting in the Tampa clan, so ye thought nothing of speaking them tae me.