Crossword clues for tacs
acr. Total Access Communication System
Tacs or TACS may refer to:
- Total Access Communication System, a mostly-obsolete version of the AMPS mobile phone system formerly used in some European countries
- Theater Air Control System, the US Air Force's system of ground-based and airborne command and control elements for planning, executing, monitoring, and directing combat air operations
- Transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation, a non-invasive brain stimulation technique
- Total Anterior Circulation Stroke Syndrome, symptoms of a patient who appears to have suffered a total anterior circulation infarct, but who has not yet had any diagnostic imaging to confirm the diagnosis
- Tacs, the Hungarian name for Tonciu village, Galații Bistriței Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
Usage examples of "tacs".
It was a paperback edition of The Dreadful Lemon Sky, a box of Tic Tacs, a jumbo bag of Liv-A-Snaps and a compact disc called Back From Rio, a solo album by Roger McGuinn, the dog's namesake.
Now, I knew some tacs back on Harlan's World, and a few of them were wired for covert wet work.
Now with all that, I reckon about three minutes after Sandy Kim goes live, the UN tacs are going to be blowing down your door with a fistful of warrants.
Fred Dove had purchased Tylenol and peppermint Tic Tacs before lugubriously departing for a busy afternoon of storm-damage estimates.