Crossword clues for taa
Etymology 1 n. a kind of pagoda in China and Japan. Etymology 2
n. The letter (lang und sc=Arab ت) in the Arabic script.
TAA stands for Trans Australia Airlines.
TAA or Taa may also refer to:
- Taa, a Khoisan language spoken primarily in Botswana
- Ṭāʼ or Teth, the ninth letter of the Arabic abjad
- Tactical asset allocation
- Tanganyika African Association
- Tanzania Airports Authority
- Teaching Assistants Association, graduate student union at University of Wisconsin–Madison
- The Amity Affliction, an Australian post-hardcore band
- Tourette Association of America (formerly Tourette Syndrome Association)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance, a US program that helps compensate workers displaced by trade
- Trade Agreements Act of 1979, a United States statute, codified at 19 U.S.C. § 2501-2581
- Tribes Aerial Assault, an online game for PlayStation 2
- Trimeric Autotransporter Adhesins, in biology, a gram-negative outer membrane virulence factor.
- Tumor associated antigen
- Taa, the fictional home world of the Marvel Comics character Galactus
- Tachyarrhythmia absoluta, a form of cardiac arrhythmia
- TAA is the "ochre" stop codon
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Temporal anti-aliasing
Usage examples of "taa".
To ransake in the taas of bodyes dede, Hem for to strepe of harneys and of wede, The pilours diden bisynesse and cure, After the bataille and disconfiture.