SVS may refer to:
- OS/VS2 (SVS) - precursor of MVS which had a very short life
- Space Vision System - a computer vision system designed for International Space Station (ISS) assembly
- Software Virtualization Solution- Altiris Software Virtual Layering Software.
- Synthetic vision system, a set of technologies that use 3D in cockpit displays.
- Supply Voltage Supervisor A standard for monitoring power supply in embedded systems.
In organizations and companies:
- Society for Vascular Surgery - an academic society
- Sudbury Valley School - democratic school
- State Veterinary Service - An executive agency of the UK government department the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Saint Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary an Eastern Orthodox seminary in Crestwood, NY
- Spy vs Spy, a black and white comic strip
- Standard VIE Settings - The original settings used by the creators of the internet multiplayer game subspace.
- SAME code SVS, used for issuing severe weather statements.
- SVS, the IATA code for the Stevens Village Airport