Crossword clues for suso
Suso may refer to:
- Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre, nicknamed Suso, Spanish professional footballer who plays for Genoa, on loan from AC Milan
- Foday Musa Suso, a Gambian griot and kora musician
- Jali Nyama Suso, a Gambian kora musician
- Henry Suso, a 14th-Century German mystic
- Suso de Toro, a Spanish writer
- Suso Cecchi d'Amico, Italian screenwriter
- Suso (drink), a carbonated fruit juice drink
- Suso Santana, nicknamed Suso, Spanish footballer currently playing for CD Tenerife
- The Sydney University Symphony Orchestra
- The Stockholm Youth Symphony Orchestra (Swedish: Stockholms ungdoms symfoniorkester)
SUSO is a carbonated fruit juice drink manufactured and sold in the UK. It is made by London-based Suso Drinks Ltd, run by a team comprising former Red Bull managing director Harry Drnec, former cofounder and General Manager of Relentless Sean Uprichard, former CEO at PJ Smoothies Andrew King, and former L'Oreal UK Sales Director Jamie Farrell.
Launched into the UK market with a £4 million marketing budget in February 2008, SUSO is currently distributed to over 600 UK secondary schools and national supermarkets including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose and Superdrug.
It comes in a 250ml can size available in five flavours: Berry, Orange, Apple, Lemon and Tropical. The can is marked as supplying "One of your five-a-day", a reference to the UK government's program to encourage people to consume five portions of fruit and/or vegetables per day.
In 2012, the brand was sold to Cott Beverages.
Scouted by English club Liverpool as a teenager, he made his professional debut there in 2012, playing sparingly and spending a season on loan at Almería before joining Milan in January 2015.
Suso represented Spain at various youth levels up to under-21, winning the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.