Sundaram may refer to:
- Sundaram (theatre group), a Bengali theatre group
- Kalyan Sundaram (1904–1992), Indian civil servant
- Raju Sundaram (born 1968), Indian actor, film director, and choreographer
- Vivan Sundaram (born 1943), Indian artist
- Mugur Sundar, popular dance choreographer in South Indian cinema
- Tribhuvandas Luhar ("Sundaram", 1908–1991), Gujarati poet
- Aajana Sundaram (born c. 1983), a journalist and author
- Sieve of Sundaram, mathematics, a method for finding prime numbers
Sundaram is a Bengali theatre group, established in 1957. They have staged more than 40 productions like Parabas, Sajano Bagan, Alokanandar Putra Kanya etc.
Bengali stage and film actor Manoj Mitra and director Partha Pratim Chowdhury started this theatre group.