Crossword clues for stn
- Victoria in London, e.g.: Abbr.
- Stop on a track: Abbr.
- Subway stop: Abbr.
- Place to buy tkts.
- Stopping-off point: Abbr.
- Place with a waiting room: Abbr.
- Common newsstand locale: Abbr.
- The bus stops here: Abbr.
- A.M. or F.M. broadcaster
- Social pos.
- Penn., e.g.
- Arr. place
- Stop on a R.R.
- R.R. depot
- Union, in D.C., for one
- D.C.'s Union ___
- Part of a RR
STN may refer to:
- STN, IATA code for London Stansted Airport, England
- STN, National Rail code for Stonehaven railway station, Scotland
- STN International (Scientific & Technical Information Network), an information service operated by Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe (FIZ Karlsruhe) and Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Satellite Telecommunications Network, a television and radio channel satellite distribution company (satellite up-link station) in the E.U.
- Score Television Network
- Subthalamic nucleus, a subcortical structure in the brain
- Super-twisted nematic display, a type of liquid crystal display
- State transition network
- StN, Student Nurse
- STN, a texting acronym for "Spend The Night"
- Public switched telephone network (PSTN)
Usage examples of "stn".
The van ground its way for what felt like well over hour up rainwashed gravel, whined and slipped and stn gled around an uphill serpentine curve with a spit gravel from beneath the wheels at the last.
Following officers and crewpersons tr temp dy stns Gateway for contraband inspection and compliance patrol.