Crossword clues for stk
STK may refer to:
- Systems Tool Kit (formerly Satellite Tool Kit), an astrodynamics computer program from Analytical Graphics, Inc.
- SIM Application Toolkit, a part of GSM telephony standard responsible for applications stored on SIM
- Storage Technology Corporation (StorageTek), a data storage company acquired in 2005 by Sun Microsystems
- SuperTuxKart, an arcade racing game
- Synthesis Toolkit, a cross-platform library in C++ for sound synthesis and physical modelling
- FC ŠTK 1914 Šamorín, a Slovak football club
- ST Kinetics, a Singapore-based arms manufacturer
- Shoot to Kill, professional Halo team later known as Final Boss
- Státní technická knihovna (State Library of Technology), 1960–2009 name of the NTK ( Czech National Library of Technology)
Usage examples of "stk".
Skaith had no moon, so there were no tides to stk it, and there was a milky, greasy sheen to the surface.