Stateira or Statira (Estatira) may refer to:Names
- Stateira (wife of Artaxerxes II)
- Stateira I, wife of Darius III of Persia
- Stateira II, daughter of Stateira I and Darius III of Persia
Estatira means The Praying Girl. The origin of Estatira is Setatira. "Seta" means praying comes from the word "Setayesh ستايش" and "tira" ,in old Persian was a suffix used for females.Operas
- La Statira (1726), opera by Tomaso Albinoni
- Statira principessa di Persia (1655), opera by Francesco Cavalli
- 831 Stateira, an asteroid
Stateira (died about 400 BC) was the wife of King Artaxerxes II of Persia.
Asteroid 831 Stateira is named in her honour.