Crossword clues for ssh
- Sound in a library
- Sound heard in a library
- "Silence, please!"
- Quiet please
- Quiet please!
- "Hush your mouth"
- Sound for quiet
- Sibilant silencer
- Secure online protocol
- Secure online connection protocol letters
- Secure Internet connection protocol letters
- Parents' frequent interjection
- Librarian's admonishment (var.)
- Disruptive theater patron's comeuppance: Var
- Comment on a library volume?: Var
- "Quiet, please"
- "No noise!" noise
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
n. A program and protocol for securely logging in to and running programs on remote machines across a network, with encryption to protect the transferred information and authentication to ensure that the remote machine is the one desired. vb. To use ssh to connect to a remote computer.
Usage examples of "ssh".
Within a few years, all ISPs that have a clue will require ssh logins to shell accounts.