Spuž ( Montenegrin/ Serbian Cyrillic: Спуж) is a small town within the Municipality of Danilovgrad, Montenegro. It is located halfway between Podgorica and Danilovgrad, in the Bjelopavlići valley. The 2003 census put the population at 1,529. It was part of Ottoman Empire between 1474 and 1878 and was kaza centre in Sanjak of Scutari before joining to Kingdom of Montenegro as "İşpozi"
It is known as a location of Spuž correctional facility ( Montenegrin/ Serbian: Zavod za izdržavanje kaznenih sankcija - ZIKS), the largest facility of that kind in Montenegro. It is also a stop on Nikšić–Podgorica railway.
Category:Populated places in Montenegro