Crossword clues for spes
In ancient Roman religion, Spes (pronounced ) was the goddess of hope. Multiple temples to Spes are known, and inscriptions indicate that she received private devotion as well as state cult.
Spes may refer to:
- Hope (virtue)
- Spes, the Roman goddess of hope
- Short Pump Elementary School, an elementary school in Henrico County, Virginia
- Single Pulse Electrical Stimulation, a specific type of Brain Stimulation used to diagnose Epilepsy
- Springfield Park Elementary School, an elementary school in Henrico County, Virginia
- South Place Ethical Society, the world's oldest progressive humanist society based in Conway Hall, London.
- St Pauls Episcopal School, a private school in Oakland, California
- Stanley Park Ecology Society