Crossword clues for spassky
Spassky (masculine) or Spasskaya (feminine) is a common Russian surname, usually of descendants of Russian Orthodox clergymen. The neuter form is Spasskoye. The term may refer to:People
- Boris Spassky, Soviet chess player and former world champion
- Igor Spassky, Russian scientist, engineer, and entrepreneur
- Spassky District, name of several districts in Russia
- Spassky (rural locality) (Spasskaya, Spasskoye), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Spasskaya Tower, a tower of the Moscow Kremlin
Spassky (; masculine), Spasskaya (; feminine), or Spasskoye (; neuter) is the name of several rural localities in Russia.