Crossword clues for soo
- Great Lakes locks
- ___ Locks (Great Lakes canals)
- ___ Locks (Great Lakes canal)
- Welland's counterpart
- Vigoda costar on "Barney Miller"
- Upper Midwest's -- Canals
- U.S.–Ont. canals
- U.S. railroad, for short
- Tony nominee Phillipa of "Hamilton"
- The Great Lakes' -- Locks
- The Great Lakes' -- Canals
- The _____ (Northern Ontario city to some)
- Tang ___ Do (Korean martial art)
- Superior–Huron canals
- Subject of the 2009 documentary "You Don't Know Jack"
- Scoot along, like clouds
- Sault Ste. Marie's __ Locks
- Phillipa who played Eliza in the original cast of "Hamilton"
- Phillipa who played Eliza in "Hamilton"
- Phillipa of "Over the Moon"
- Ontario's ____ locks
- Northern locks
- Michigan's --- Canals
- Michigan's ____ Locks
- Michigan canals
- Locks or Canals
- Locks between Huron and Superior
- Linden costar on "Barney Miller"
- Linden co-star on "Barney Miller"
- Jack who played Detective Yemana on "Barney Miller"
- Jack of "Flower Drum Song"
- Great Lakes' -- Locks
- Great Lakes' -- Canals
- Great Lakes connectors, the ___ Canals
- Great Lake's ___ Canals
- Extended "Anyway . . . "
- CPR's ___ Line
- Border canals
- Barney Miller regular
- American canals
- Actress Phillipa
- "Well ...?"
- "This is ___ boring"
- "Hamilton" Tony nominee Phillipa ___
- "Hamilton" Tony nominee Phillipa
- "Annnyway ..."
- "Annnnnnyway ..."
- "And your point is . . ."
- "And your point being ...?"
- "And this pertains to me ... how?"
- "A-n-n-n-d . . .?"
- 'Barney Miller' actor Jack
- --- Locks (Sault Sainte Marie Canals)
- --- Canals
- ___Ste. Marie
- ___ Locks (Sault Ste. Marie Canal)
- ___ Canals (Great Lakes)
- ___ Canals (Great Lakes connection)
- __ Locks: St. Marys River rapids bypass
- __ Locks (Huron-Superior link)
- __ Line Railroad (Canadian Pacific line)
- ___ Locks
- "Barney Miller" regular Jack
- _____ Canals
- ___ Canals (Great Lakes connectors)
- Michigan's ___ Canals
- Jack of "Barney Miller"
- "Flower Drum Song" actor
- Jack of "Flower Drum Song" film
- U.S./Canada's ___ Canals
- Yemana's portrayer on "Barney Miller"
- "I am, like, ___ stupid!"
- "That is ___ 80's!"
- "Wellll ...?"
- He played Yemana on "Barney Miller"
- В В ___ Locks
- "Your point being вЂ¦?"
- The upper Midwest's ___ Canals
- The Great Lakes' ___ Locks
- Ontario's ___ Canals
- Jack of "The Green Berets," 1968
- ___ Canals, Michigan/Ontario separator
- ___ Locks (Great Lakes connectors)
- "Your point being ...?"
- Great Lakes' ___ Canals
- Great Lakes canal name
- U.S.-Can. ___ Canals
- U.S.-Ont. ___ Canals
- Northern canals
- Late "Barney Miller" actor
- Yemana in "Barney Miller"
- Yemana of "Barney Miller"
- Late actor Jack ___
- U.S.-Canadian canals
- _____ Locks (Great Lakes passage)
- TV actor Jack
- "Barney Miller" actor Jack
- Memorable "Barney Miller" actor
- Sault, to a Michigander
- Canals in U.S. and Canada
- ___ Canals, St. Marys River
- Mich. locks, for short
- Jack ___, TV actor
- Actor Jack of 'Barney Miller'
- Name of three canals
- Late TV comic Jack
- Memorable actor Jack
- "Your point being?"
- Great Lakes canals
- Canals between Huron and Superior
- Jack of ''Barney Miller''
- -- Canals (Superior-Huron linkup)
- ___ Locks (Great Lakes passage)
- ___ Locks (Sault Ste. Marie waterway)
- U.S.-Ont. canals
- "You were saying ...?"
- ___ Line (Midwest railroad)
- U.S.-Canada canals
- Ontario's ___ Locks
- Line or Canal
- Jack of 'Barney Miller'
- Huron-Superior locks
Sóo is a village in the municipality of Teguise on the island of Lanzarote in the Canary Islands.
Soo is a British glove puppet and TV character from the show Sooty and first appeared in 1964 as the girlfriend of Sooty. They still remain boyfriend and girlfriend today. In many episodes they kiss. Soo is a calm and collected female panda who acts as the foil for both Sooty and Sweep, and usually wears a red skirt. In the new series she has a pair of pink wellies which were seen in the Series 2 episode "The Rainy Day" where she jumps in a puddle.
Soo is a 2007 South Korean film directed by Yoichi Sai (also known as Choi Yang-il).
Soo, also spelled Su, is a rare Korean family name, a single-syllable Korean given name, and an element in many two-syllable Korean given names. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write it.
Usage examples of "soo".
Petra on Bloody Island, a kid running around the dig, our son, Soo here in the house with her basenji, running the office.
He also developed an improvement on the old Ching Ling Soo trick of catching bulletsthe Escapist could catch artillery shells.
Even more astounding and impressive than the parchment-faced Ling Soo and sinister Foy, was the living form that had appeared only as a shadow!
Like a portrait in a frame, he recognized the evil face of Foy, the servant of Ling Soo.
Ling Soo, with Foy standing at his side, became engaged in conversation with a man in the corner.
First: Ling Soo might have feared that the paper would be molested, and had therefore sent Foy to watch the apartment.
The Shadow had played the part of Foy so perfectly that he had even deceived Ling Soo.
Harbored in the very haunt of Ling Soo, The Shadow, as Foy, had been admitted to the inner circle of the Wu-Fan!
Indicating that he wished Foy to follow, Ling Soo waddled toward a cabin.
From the moment that Ling Soo had glimpsed the fleeing form of Cleve Branch, the sinister Chinaman had known that Foy was a traitor.
Yet, despite the fact that Ling Soo was a master of craftiness, despite the fact that he knew Foy was a traitor, he did not understand that this hanging prisoner was not the real Foy!
Leaving the lantern so its glow would remind Foy of his hopeless position, Ling Soo closed the door.
Soo schel your hous stonde and bee Unto eternytee Yet walke warilie Wyttinge ful sarteynlee That if impiouslie The secounde tyme in the bodie Practisinge grammarie One of ye katched shulle be By the feyndis subtiltee And hys liffe lossit bee Broke ys thenne this serye Dampned are you thenne eternallie Yerth shuldestow thenne never more se Scarshy the Goddes mought reskue ye Owt of the Helle where you woll lie Unto eternytee The sterres tealde hit mee.
And soone when thou goest to sleepe, and when shee bringeth you gently into thy chamber, and tenderly layeth thee downe in thy bed, and lovingly covereth thee, and kisseth thee sweetly, and departeth unwillingly, and casteth her eyes oftentimes backe, and stands still, then hast thou a good occasion ministred to thee to prove and try the mind of Fotis.
Then in another couple of days he and Pran Soo would inform the remaining hellhawks about Almaden.