Sólca is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Fredropol, within Przemyśl County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-eastern Poland, close to the border with Ukraine. It lies approximately south of Fredropol, south of Przemyśl, and south-east of the regional capital Rzeszów.
Solca may refer to the following places:
- Sólca, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, Poland
- Solca, Poland, Silesian Voivodeship
- Solca Mała, Poland
- Solca Wielka, Poland
- Solca, Czech Republic
- Scolca, France
- Solca, a town in Suceava County, Romania
- Solca, a village in Oniceni Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Poieni-Solca, a commune in Suceava County, Romania
- Solca River, Romania
- Sociedad de Lucha Contra el Cancer
Solca is an abandoned village within the municipal borders of the Doly District in the town of Karviná in Karviná District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic.