Crossword clues for soh
n. (context music English) An anglicised spelling of so#Noun.
SOH or soh may refer to:
- Hispaniolan Ornithological Society or
- Start of Header (or Start of Heading: ^A), an ISO C0 control code
- Sine = Opposite ÷ Hypotenuse, a mnemonic used to teach trigonometry
- Sydney Opera House
- State Of Health of batteries
- Soh (surname), a Cantonese romanization of the Chinese surname Su
- Sense of Humour
- Show of hands a common method of voting and also a popular polling app.
- SOH-States of Humanity, a Gesamtkunstwerk created by multi media artist Alex Vermeulen
Usage examples of "soh".
Ven he hef shtop to run und sit oop soh, bei der hind laigs on, I oop mit der guhn und--bing!
As Malcolm had explained, speaking in correct English directly at Ah Soh, not pidgin, that the maid could not understand would make her lose face.