Crossword clues for soane
Soane (first name and dates unknown) was an English first-class cricketer associated with Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) who was active in the 1790s and is recorded in two matches in 1795, totalling 22 runs with a highest score of 11.
Soane or Soanes may refer to:
- Henry Soane (died 1661), Virginia colonial politician
- John Soane (1753–1837), English architect
- Stuart Soane (born 1987), Scottish footballer
- Zebedee Soanes (born 1976), British radio announcer
- Sir John Soane's Museum, museum of architecture in London