Crossword clues for sma
- Opposite of great, to Robert Burns
- Wee, in the Hebrides
- "An' singin there, an' dancin here, / Wi' great and ___": Burns
- Minute, to Macdonald
- Little, to Robert Burns
- Scot's "wee"
- Like a Scottish young 'un
- Kind of request in Burns's "To a Mouse"
- Wee, to a Scot
- It means little in the Lowlands
- Kind of request in a Robert Burns poem
- Little, in Lockerbie
phr. (initialism of suck my ass English)
SMA or S.M.A. may refer to:
Usage examples of "sma".
She smiled and touched her ribs where the quarrel had sma through them into her lung.
He pushed the blank key inside 36 sma cabinet lock, gently turning it from side to side.