Slone is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Carl Slone (born c. 1937), American basketball coach
- Philip Slone (1907–2003), U.S. soccer player
- Ricca Slone, Canadian-born American politician
- Richard T. Slone (born 1974), English painter
- Tara Slone (born 1973), Canadian rock vocalist, actor and TV personality
- Verna Mae Slone (1914–2009), American writer
Słone (meaning "salty") may refer to the following places in Poland:
- Słone, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Słone, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-central Poland)
- Słone, Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Słone (Kudowa-Zdrój), Silesia
Usage examples of "slone".
The room quaked and groaned as huge blocks of slone loosened and began chattering out of their place in the wall.
I stood was to be the place where Lin Slone taught Lucy Bostil to ride the great stallion Wildfire.
I had been following a line of half-buried slones, part of an ancient roadway, and had done it without seeing it at all.