SLM may refer to:Companies
- SLM Corporation, or Sallie Mae, an American student loan company
- Swiss Locomotive and Machine Works, a railway equipment manufacturer
- Surinaamse Luchtvaart Maatschappij, or Surinam Airways
- SLM International, former name of The Hockey Company
- Stan Lee Media, a production and marketing company
- StarLightMedia, the largest media holding in Ukraine
- Selective laser melting, a rapid prototyping process producing metal parts
- Spatial light modulator, used in optical projection
- Standard litre per minute, a flow measurement
- Software Lifecycle Management, is defined as a holistic approach which helps service organizations better understand the revenue potential by looking at service opportunities proactively as a lifecycle rather than a single event or series of discrete events, combining all service-based operations into a single, albeit complex, set of workflows and connected business processes.
- Š-L-M (Shin-Lamedh-Mem), the tri-consonantal root of Semitic words such as shalom and salam
- Salamanca Airport, Spain, IATA Airport Code SLM
- Sudan Liberation Movement, an association of Sudanese rebel groups
- Service Level Management, a concept in ITIL, related with Service-level agreement
Strict low middling, refers to a specific quality of cotton.