Crossword clues for slee
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Slee \Slee\ (sl[=e]), v. t. [See Slay.]
To slay. [Obs.]
Slee may refer to:
- Carry Slee (born 1949), Dutch author whose novel Afblijven is the basis for the films Keep Off and Timboektoe
- Colin Slee (1945–2010), clergyman in the Church of England
Richard Slee (disambiguation)
- Richard Slee (artist) (born 1946)
- Richard Thilthorpe Slee (1879–1935), general manager of BHP Mine at Broken Hill
- John Slee, mathematics master who taught John Gough
- William Henry John Slee (1836–1907), known as W.H.J. Slee FGS, Chief Inspector of Mines for New South Wales
- Slee, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
SLEE may refer to:
- Service Logic Execution Environment in computing
Usage examples of "slee".
Awake, thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light!
Now sith that maydens hadden swich despit, To been defouled with mannes foul delit, Wel oghte a wyf rather hirselven slee, Than be defouled, as it thynketh me.