Sławno ( Kashubian/ Pomeranian: Słôwno, ), is a town on the Wieprza river in Middle Pomerania region, north-western Poland, with 13,322 inhabitants (2006). It is the administrative seat of Gmina Sławno, though not part of it. The town is also the capital of Sławno County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, previously in Słupsk Voivodeship (1975–1998).
Sławno is a railway junction on the major Gdańsk - Szczecin line, with access to secondary importance connections to Darłowo and Korzybie. It is also a stop on the European route E28 running parallel to the south coast of the Baltic Sea between the cities of Koszalin and Słupsk.
Sławno is a town in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland).
Sławno may also refer to:
- Sławno, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-central Poland)
- Sławno, Podlaskie Voivodeship (north-east Poland)
- Sławno, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Sławno, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Sławno, Czarnków-Trzcianka County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Sławno, Gniezno County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Sławno, Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Sławno, Szczecinek County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)