Crossword clues for skydome
n. (context video games English) A sphere or hemisphere with a texture on its inner face, used to simulate the sky or similar backdrop around a three-dimensional playfield.
SkyDome is the former name of the Rogers Centre stadium in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Sky Dome, Skydome or SkyDome may also refer to:
- SkyDome Cup, a soccer (football) tournament hosted at SkyDome in 1995
- SkyDome Arena, an arena built in 1999 in Coventry, England
- Skydome of Shhijiashunang, a stadium in Xi'an, China
- Walkup Skydome or J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome, a stadium in Flagstaff, Arizona built between 1975 and 1977
- Gocheok Sky Dome, a domed baseball stadium located in Gocheok-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
- Skydome, a technique used to simulate skies in 3D graphics; see skybox
- Sky Dome, a Strata-Dome railcar
Usage examples of "skydome".
CN Tower and Skydome slid past, and soon he was on the Gardner extension, nearing the Beaches.
Things flittered through the black skydome above us, sending curling swirls down through the mist.