The name Sibir can refer to:
- Siberia, known in Russian as Sibir
- the Khanate of Sibir, after which the region of Siberia is named
- Qashliq, also known as Sibir, historical capital city of Khanate of Sibir
- S7 Airlines, a Russian airline based in Novosibirsk, Russia, formerly known as Sibir Airlines
- FC Sibir Novosibirsk, an association football club based in Novosibirsk, Russia
- HC Sibir, ice hockey club based in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Sibir Energy, a Russian company listed on the London Stock Exchange
Two ships have been named Sibir and one has been laid with planned same name:
- Sibir (1937 icebreaker), a Soviet icebreaker launched in 1937 as I. Stalin, later renamed. She was broken up in 1973.
- Sibir (1977 icebreaker) (1977–1992), a Soviet Arktika-class nuclear icebreaker.
- Sibir (laid icebreaker), a Russian nuclear ship from the LC-60YA-class icebreakers (Project 22220 nuclear-powered icebreaker), laid down in 2015 and expected to enter service in 2019.