Sibbald is a hamlet in southern Alberta, Canada within Special Area No. 3. It is located on Highway 9, approximately northeast of Medicine Hat.
Sibbald is a hamlet in Alberta, Canada. Sibbald may also refer to:
- Barbara Sibbald, a Canadian novelist and freelance journalist
- Bobby Sibbald (born 1948), an English footballer
- Cape Sibbald, a cliffed cape by Lady Newnes Bay in Antarctica
- Craig Sibbald (born 1995), a Scottish footballer
- Mark Sibbald (born 1984), a Canadian ice hockey goaltender
- Robert Sibbald (1641–1722), a Scottish physician and antiquary