Shuvoye is a settlement in Yegoryevsky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia, located on the Shuvoyka River ( Guslitsa's tributary). Shuvoye is the administrative center of Shuvoyskoye Rural Settlement. Postal code: 140342. Dialing code: +7 49640.
The settlement was founded in 1627. In 1935, it was granted urban-type settlement status. During Soviet times, it was called Krasny Tkach (, lit. red weaver); the original name was restored in August 2001. In December 2001, it was demoted to a settlement of rural type.
The settlement is located in the historical area of Guslitsa. There is a wooden Old Believers' ( Russian Orthodox Old-Rite Church) Trinity Church built in 1924 in Shuvoye.