Shtulim (, eng. the Planted) is a moshav in south-central Israel. Located near Ashdod, it falls under the jurisdiction of Be'er Tuvia Regional Council. In 2007 it had a population of 1,600.
The moshav was founded in 1950 by immigrants from Yemen. It took its name from a passage in the Book of Psalms 92:13: "They are planted in the house of the Lord, they flourish in the courts of our God."
It has been flooded multiple times due to its proximity to two rivers.