- Samfundet SHT, a Swedish fraternal organisation founded in 1844
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune, a daily newspaper published in Sarasota, Florida, USA
- Screaming Headless Torsos, a rock band formed in 1989
- The IATA code for Shepparton Airport, Victoria, Australia
- Stakeholder theory
- Superior Hiking Trail, a footpath in northeastern Minnesota, USA
Usage examples of "sht".
Tentatively sht searched for and found handholds and places for her stock inged toes.
Grandmother will recover, because sbe must recover, she will not die, sht will not!
Her lined face stiffened as she stood, deep creases of exasperation forming across her wide forehead, rippling over a pair of eyes reduced to mere shts of glinting anger.