SHN may refer to:
- School health and nutrition services, a range of health interventions for school-children
- IATA code for Sanderson Field in Shelton, Mason County, Washington
- A misconception of the IATA code for Shannon Airport, in Shannon, County Clare, Ireland.
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code for Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- File format suffix for the Shorten application used for compressing audio data.
- Stop Hunger Now, an international hunger relief organization
- SHN (theatres), is a theatrical production company in San Francisco
- Argentine Hydrographic Service (Servicio de Hidrografia Naval)
SHN (formerly Shorenstein Hays Nederlander Theatres) is a theatrical production company in San Francisco. Under the leadership of commercial Broadway producers Carole Shorenstein Hays and Robert Nederlander, SHN has evolved from its inception in 1977 as a promoter of short engagements of national tours in one theatre to become the pre-eminent theatrical entertainment company in San Francisco presenting a year-round season of plays and musicals. SHN also owns and operates three historic theatres in San Francisco: the Curran, Orpheum and Golden Gate Theatres. SHN also consults on the Broadway series at the AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas.
For over 30 years, SHN has presented a Broadway series including musicals and plays featuring world premieres, pre-Broadway engagements, limited West Coast-only runs of productions starring the original Broadway casts and national tours.