SHL may refer to:
- The x86 command for shift left
- Schmidt hammer lassen, an architecture firm
- Shillong Airport, IATA code SHL
- Southern Hockey League (disambiguation)
- SHL, a Polish motorcycle brand from 1938 to 1970
- Supreme Hockey League , an ice hockey league
- Swedish Hockey League , the highest league in Swedish ice hockey
- Swiss Handball League , the two highest league in Swiss handball
SHL is a brand of Polish motorcycles, produced from 1938 until 1970 by Huta Ludwików, later KZWM Polmo-SHL in Kielce (small parties were made in the WFM in Warsaw).
Usage examples of "shl".
The hearts of young men went hot for a gallant moment and were chilled in the succeeding one, for they had all heard of Aillen out of Shl Finnachy in the north.