The Collaborative International Dictionary
Seron \Se*ron"\, Seroon \Se*roon"\, n. [Sp. seron a kind of hamper or pannier, aug. of sera a large pannier or basket.] Same as Ceroon.
Note: This word as expressing a quantity or weight has no
n. (alternative form of ceroon English)
Séron is a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées department in south-western France.
Together with Escaunets and Villenave-près-Béarn, the commune forms an enclave of Hautes-Pyrénées within the department of Pyrénées-Atlantiques. A neighbouring second enclave comprises the communes of Gardères and Luquet.
Serón is a municipality of Almería province, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain.
Seron is one of the two settlements created immediately after the Great Flood in Jewish tradition. Seron may also refer toPlaces
- Serón, a municipality in Andalusia, Spain
- Serón de Nágima, a municipality in Castile and León, Spain
- Séron, a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées department in south-western France
- Seron (surname)
- Seron Maxwell, a fictional character in the Japanese light novel adventure series Meg and Seron
Seron is the surname of the following people
- Devon Seron, Filipina actress and a television personality
- Pierre Seron (born 1942), Belgian comic book artist
Usage examples of "seron".
Je serai un jour cardinal, tu seras un riche marchand juif, et nous serons amis.
Nous serons toujours bons amis, and if you win again, do not fail to come to me, et tu seras heureux.